Sunday, February 15, 2009

Why Am I Fat?

This reduces the weight, if you are interested in, search for, in order to determine the cause of fat in the first, and then take steps to make all of the above reasons. Although at first many obese people who want the fat, usually on the action and makes the observation that a man at a time, can not hide from him.

In fact, if finally agreed that the best that simply said: "Well, I know that I'm generous, and I can not do anything." It is with the? Or start the task and begins to do something with this?


Why So Fat?


Usually I reply, eat a few hours in the wrong height. I have 3 children, you can do business. Of the three children and my daily activities at school than in the volunteers and other educational activities, in fact, the time to ensure that it is a good thing.


Done to make that my children, even if you eat well. Even if you clean, cleaning or preparing or spilled milk, etc. I miss the food when it is time for me is that they are very high, because I was very hungry later. I know what I did wrong, but what? "


Other stories tell me, "do not drink enough fluids when they brown, but in water, and almost wished me success, I have a Coke in two days, but it is 4 weeks, and the bottle every day, but my coffee yet not. But now I have two bottles of water per day .... but still not smooth enough, right? "


While it is fairly dirty, but not in the liquid coffee and coca. Coca-Cola bottle contains the name about 8 sugar cubes and coffee contain caffeine, which is not only on the nerves, and if there are parents who drink and cholesterol. I said that people, regardless of where caffeine-free.


Human excuses for themselves. "I was very busy with work and not too weak to eat. I do not know whether it is good to eat. If you want to eat, it is likely that you have the right plan, right time . Now I would like the doctor to eat more, but now I try to give the doctor said. I have tried to reduce gas and water, and some of them to walk easily and should not participate in the physical activity more effectively, while in Andalusia . How to lose weight without anemic again?


What could be a pretext for a "right" should know that the only excuse is poor health. So, if you delete it! Not improve with an apology. The responsibility for their health. Stop the blame to your doctor or child labor. Now it's time for a cautious and determined to save their lives.


For all these reasons are very emotional chocolate filling in each time. Looking for comfort food is the worst thing you can do for your profile. Exercises for a better mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment